Britney took the time out of her day today to answer some fan questions and also she cleared up some rumors that were going around the past couple of days, like we have been saying since day one don’t believe everything you read folks! Check out her answers below:
1) Hey Britney, what is your favorite song of the new album?
Hard to say – I love them all! One of my favorites of course is Make Me, which is why it’s the first single.
2) How was collaborating with g-eazy?
He’s such an amazing talent. It was fun! His rap really took the song to a new level.
3) What producers did you work with for your new album?
Burns, as you know, produced Make Me. You’ll have to wait until the album comes out to see all the rest!
4) What’s your favorite song at the moment?
Meghan Trainor – Me Too
5) Have you been playing Pokemon go?
Well this is a funny one. Just played it for first time with my sons! It was soooo hot outside!
6) What’s your favorite tv show
“Sex and the City” is my favorite show of all time. “Friends” comes in a close second, and right behind it is “Breaking Bad”.
7) What do you like doing in your spare time?
I love to read!
8) What’s ur favorite recipe?
9) Can you tell us anything about your next album? I’M SO EXCITED!!!
I’ll just say this… We really explored some new things.
10) Will we see Make Me or any of the new songs from your new album in the next round of Vegas shows?
Make Me will be added for sure!
11) When is your new album coming out? I love you Britney kisses from Brazil <3
Soon… Very soon!
12) Do you read a lot? And what books would you recommend?
Anything Danielle Steele.
13) What’s your favorite thing about seeing the fans reactions on Make Me?!
Everything. I’m so proud of the song, and very happy my fans love it as much as I do.
14) What was your absolute favorite outfit you’ve performed in? YOU ARE MY POWER ANIMAL
The body jewels outfit from the Toxic video!
15) Can you give us some details about your next video?
There’s lots of female empowerment. Lol
Thank you for these awesome questions, everyone!! Gotta get going now ? I love you all SO SO much xoxo
Thanks Britney for today!!! WE LOVE YOU!