Spotlight on #BritneyArmy member Brittney Wainwright! @britneyspears @briwainwPosted by Anthony Steven in November 7th, 2015
We LOVE featuring our fans on our MainPage because that is what Britney-Galaxy is about, the BRITNEY ARMY and of course BRITNEY SPEARS!
This month we are featuring 3 lucky fans that follow us on our social media accounts and have been VERY supportive of Britney-Galaxy. Let’s meet our first fan: Brittney Wainwright!
Brittney Wainwright is located in Virginia and has been a die heart Britney Fan. We had the chance to ask Brittney some questions on her being a die heart Britney Fan. Check out her interview below:
1) When did you become a Britney Spears fan?
When I was 3 years old, my mom bought the “Baby One More Time” CD and I’d always sing a long to it. My obsession started from there.
2) What is your favorite song?
It changes from day to day… But right now Break The Ice! It’s so perfect.
3) Why are you a Britney Spears fan?
She has shown me I can get through anything and that I’m stronger than yesterday. She has been apart of my life since I can remember! Britney makes any bad day better when I listen to her music or watch her videos. I couldn’t imagine my life without her
4) Has Britney Spears ever helped you with a struggle or anything in life?
Always. I can remember as a child I would listen to Britney’s music and watch “Live and More” if I was sad. In 2009 my grandfather died unexpectedly. Britney’s album “Circus” just came out and that album always made me smile even through that hard time.
5) Has Britney spears taught you anything that helps you in life?
Of course, she taught me how to love myself for who I am and to never change for anyone. “Baby What U See Is What U Get”
6) What is your favorite Britney Tour?
7) What is your favorite Britney photo shoot?
I will always love the Oops album booklet photoshoot.
8) Have you ever met Britney?
Yes!!! Omg words can’t even describe. I never in my life thought I would meet her and to say I have makes me emotional everytime.
9) If you met Britney what was it like?
Everything I ever could have dreamed of. She is so stunning in person, I was star struck definitely. Her smile is so bright and her voice I can’t even believe I met her.
10) Which tours have you been too?
Piece Of Me (even though it’s a residency)
11) Name one thing that pops into your head when you hear Britney Spears name:
the love of my life!!!
12) If Britney spears was reading this right now what would you want her to know?
I love her so much!!!! I could never thank her enough for all that she does for me
Thanks for being a FLAWLESS fan Brittney and being our lucky feature this month!!